Wednesday 23 April 2008

Scarlett and Ruines

3 days ago, a nightbus took us from Sayulita over Guadelajara to Mexico City. And a city it is. With well over 20 million inhabitants it is concidered to be the biggest on planet earth. Taken into account the massive amount of cars and its 2km altitude, it's hard to breathe. Especially with all those breathtaking women (we ran into Scarlett Johansson!) and staggering Aztec pyramids.

We would also like to extend a little thank you to Lieven (Liebherr) for joining us on the first 3,5 weeks of our trip. We surely hope you had fun! (we know we had)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes girls, I had fun too :)

Arrived home after a terrible flight with crying babys, angry us-officers and the feeling that I forgot some clothes at hostel amigo... (I hope you guys look as good in it as I do)

As a little reaction to your poll: Fuck you. I was just tired of playing shrink for you 2 crybabygirls with sexual diseases who I hope will be evicted by the mexican government.

Hasta luego maricones. x

Anonymous said...

Zie je wel dat het een bleiterke is...

Lieven toch...